Company Summary: An innovative and reputable pharmaceutical engineering company offering facility design, process engineering, automation, IT, and other services is looking to bring on an Automation Engineer with proven experience in the configuration, management, and maintenance of Automation/MES systems in a pharmaceutical operational environment. This role is ideal for consultants who are looking for more pharmaceutical industry experience, or for those looking to better their resumes with an industry-known brand. This is an on-site, 12+ month contract with possible extensions; based in Clayton, NC.
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Making logical changes to PLCs, working with Allen-Bradley PLCs, FactoryTalk, PanelView, VFDs, Servo/Motion Control, and Rockwell Software Products, including Studio 5000 and RSLogix.
- Managing and editing HMI screens.
- Integrating and troubleshooting VFD's and servo motors.
The Automation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Pharmaceutical operational environment experience.
- BA/BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Computer); or appropriate experience in a related field acceptable.
- Experience in Process Control Systems (PCS), DCS, SCADA and Batch Processing.
- Experience in iFix, PAS-X, Siemens, Ignition highly desired.
- Collaborative, dynamic, and diligent personalities highly valued.
- Full time 12+ Month Contract (40 hours a week) with possible extensions
- Full health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Opportunities for career advancement
If you are interested in the Automation Engineer role, please don't wait to apply.