We have a current opportunity for a Automation Engineer on a contract basis till the end of the year (with possible extension) with one of our global pharmaceutical clients in the Bern (CH) area.
- Development and implementation of automation projects
- Independent processing of demanding overall projects in the fields of automation
- Maintenance and ensuring proper operation of automation systems
- Adherence to and control of deadlines
- Development of automation strategies, concepts and implementation proposals
- Participation in investment projects in the area of automation/alarm concept
- Responsible for assigned tasks within the scope of technical competence
- Coordination and monitoring of alarm management between the control system operator and the IT department
For further information about this position please apply with your CV.