I am currently recruiting for an exciting Auditor position within one of Europe's leading Notified Bodies.
If you are thinking about making the step into Notified Bodies, or already work there and would like to work for one of the largest firms in the market, then keep reading!
Activities & Responsibilities
* Evaluating quality management systems of IVD manufacturers based on current quality management standards (e.g. EN ISO 13485) and other international regulatory requirements (e.g. IVDD, IVDR, MDSAP).
* Documenting and carrying out on-site audits.
* Providing professional support to national and international customers.
* You will also be a part of an international project team on different topics.
Experience & other qualifications
* Successful completion of a bachelor's degree or higher in the natural sciences, e.g. biology, biochemistry, medical technology or similar.
* At least 3 years of professional experience in the diagnostics industry in the field of manufacturing, quality control or development or in a related field.
* Sound product knowledge in immunological, biochemical or molecular biological diagnostics.
* Fluent German and English communication skills
* Convincing enthusiasm and an ability to work independently
* Ability to make regular business trips at home and abroad (>30%)