Key Account Manager - Oncology
A global-leading pharmaceutical company is looking to hire an Key Account Manager promoting their Oncology Portfolio. This person will have account management responsibility across the designated territory and work closely with the Oncology portfolio team members to implement commercial and launch strategies for the portfolio.
This bio-pharmaceutical company is looking to become a leading player in this space as a result; a highly experienced profile is required, with a strong Oncology Speciality and Account Management background.
The Key Account Manager will lead and own B2B relationships with the Oncology portfolio by targeting appropriate influencers within the regional environment. Key Account relationships include large oncology practices, academic Institutions, and oncology services within IDNs & large hospital systems. They will build the expansion and integration for market position calling on key decision makers across the account territory and coordinate all appropriate selling activities for the Oncology portfolio.
Atlantic Coast (multi-state)
- Strategy development to optimise product position and performance
- Identify and develop key leaders and decision makers within territory
- Develop account plans for oncology accounts with specific tactics to drive sales performance within the account and achieve access for Oncology products on system protocols
- Execute account plans and sales pull-through with local field teams
- Support the launch of new products
- 5+ years of Oncology Sales Experience
- Prior Account Management required (IDN & Institution)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of Hospital Sales Experience
- Previous Pharmaceutical management experience leading accounts
- Strong understanding of Oncology and health care landscape in the US
- Expert knowledge and understanding for Buy & Bill
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills