A growing Medical Communications agency is searching for an Associate/Medical Director to join their NYC team. In this role, you will create high science promotional med ed content with a creative spin, work cross-functionally with accounts and editorial teams, and be actively interacting with clients.
- Being involved in business strategy, as a part of active client-facing interactions
- Working on promotional med ed content across therapy areas including immunology, neurology, dermatology, and more
- Communicating cross-functionally with other teams
- PhD, PharmD, or MD in life sciences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Med Comms agency with promotional med ed deliverables
- Proven consistency and creation of content - ad boards, symposiums, slide/speaker decks, peer-to-peer programming, etc.
- Expertise across a variety of therapeutic areas not limited to immunology, neurology, and dermatology
- A self-starter and driven mentality ready to help the agency grow
- Full remote flexibility, if desired
- Lots of growth potential
- Joining a team that's currently winning organic and new business
Apply now to take this next step in your career, and share this with people in your network who you think may be interested!