Currently working with one fastest growing Biotech companies in Cambridge, MA and they are looking to add an Associate Scientist, Preclinical and Translational Development to the team!
This Associate Scientistposition will:
- Drive the basic analysis of translational assays to support preclinical / Clinical assay development.
- Work with cell culture and aseptic technique
- Organize, review, report and present experimental data
- Provide critical lab support cross functionally and maintaining an electronic lab notebook.
Ideal Associate Scientist, Preclinical and Translational Development would have:
- BS/MS in Biology,cell biology, microbiology, biochemistry or related discipline.
- 1-3 years of lab experience with a molecular biology focus
- Competency in molecular biology techniques (PCR, qPCR, western blots, LBAs)
- Familiarity working in GxP environments in a plus
- Maintain a lab notebook and contribute to support documentation.