Job Title: Associate Scientist II
Location: On-site M-F in New Haven, CT
Duration: 40 hours/week, 1.5 year contract
Summary: A biopharmaceutical company that has been making several advances in the rare disease field is looking to grow their team based in New Haven, CT. They are seeking a contract, Associate Scientist II to join the team! You will play a key role on the Product Development team and will be able to make an impact through designing and executing various experimental tasks.
The Associate Scientist II will be responsible for:
- Designing and executing experimental studies to create stable cell lines for therapeutic areas
- Evaluating new technologies to improve efficiency in current lab processes
- Analyzing and communicating findings to colleagues through informal presentations
- Possible weekend support on a rotation basis
The Associate Scientist II should have the following qualifications:
- A BS in Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline with 2 years of industrial experience OR a MS in Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline
- Prior experience working in a lab setting preferred
The Associate Scientist II will receive parking reimbursement from the company.