An Associate Scientist is needed in Medford, MA to join in leading laboratory studies! The associate scientist will work in a lab environment completing all client driven projects. This role is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity.
- Lead Development and Validation of new assays including GxP studies
- Author Validation Protocols and Reports and SOPs
- Perform a QC function to review data and reports to ensuring the accuracy of all laboratory-related processes.
- Perform a sample analysis following established SOPs under RUO/GLP/cGMP conditions
- BS in a scientific field with 7+ years or advanced degree (MS/PhD) with at least 3 year of relevant experience.
- Experience with ELISA, enzymatic assays, western blots, and cell based assay techniques is critical.
- Strong experience with GLP and cGMP as well as assay development and validation is required.
If interested in the Associate Scientist role, don't hesitate apply now!