A top-tier full service Medical communications agency is seeking an Associate Medical Director to build out their Oncology team.
The organization specializes in creating unique scientific/medical affairs, medical communications/education, commercial and payer solutions. They are also collaborate with innovative pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and healthcare providers in the development of innovative programs that integrate scientific information with healthcare market insights.
As an Associate Medical Director:
- Telling Stories of medicine and science is your passion.
- You are a highly motivated individual, with the ability to deliver results.
- You must demostrate expertise in designated therapeutic area (Oncology) and be able to ramp up quickly.
- Contributing to business development through strategic planning and interfacing with clients and key stakeholders on a regular basis excites you.
The Associate Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- PhD is preferred
- Promo Med Ed (Ad Boards, Speaker trainings) experience.
- Oncology Background
- Candidate wants to grow into a management capacity.
- Willingness to travel
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package
- Full remote flexibility
- Opportunity for rapid and long-term growth and professional development.
If you are looking for a position at a company that can offer you a career challenge and the opportunity to grow, then please don't wait to apply!