An Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a remote Associate Medical Director to add to their New Jersey team.
As an integral part of the Scientific Services team a successful Associate Medical Director will be client focused with high deliverable experience. The Associate Medical Director role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
Functions of the role:
- Provide integral knowledge in oncology, immunology or dermatology.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- Content creation includes slide decks, peer to peer review, visual aids, competitive intelligence, symposia, etc.
- MD, PhD or PharmD and 2 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience with client engagements and brand strategy.
- Established background of creative strategy and promo med ed.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.