A cutting edge, Award-Winning Medical Communications agency is searching for a remote Associate Medical Director to add to their New York team. The Associate Medical Director will focus on content creation, specifically working with ad boards, symposia, PP presentations, brochures, virtual aids, leave-behinds and slide decks while managing accounts & handling client engagements.
As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, successful Scientific Director will be content focused with a high deliverable experience. The Scientific Director role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
Functions of the role:
- Provide integral knowledge of Oncology, neurology or hematology.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- Content creation includes slide decks, peer to peer review, E-news, website, monographs, some publications & case studies.
- PhD, PharmD or MD, 3 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience within Medical Communications.
- Established background of creative strategy and Promo Med Ed.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.