A well renowned, global pharmaceutical company, that specialises in therapeutics for rare diseases, is hiring Global Supplier Quality Associate! They are looking to bring on a high-performing and organized individual for a 6 month+ contract position with possibilities for extension.
- Carry out raw material quality agreements
- Work with change control systems
- Maintain Veeva and Trackwise change control workflows
- Bachelor's Degree or work experience that supports quality operations
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Quality, Manufacturing, Compliance, and/or Regulatory setting
- Assist with deviations
- Ensure the health of raw material quality agreements
If you are interested, please apply now!