Associate Director/Director, Process Chemistry
This organization is a small sized biotech focused on cutting-edge novel therapies in the San Francisco area. They are currently searching for a scientific leader to join their Leadership Team that will take on break through innovation within their Process Chemistry Department.
- Overseeing small molecule chemical process development and manufacturing to commercial drug substance batch production
- Responsible for managing a team as well as managing several drug substance development and manufacturing projects
- Actively work in collaboration to author, review, and file (INDs, IMPDs, NDAs, MAAs) for regulatory submissions.
- M.S in Organic Chemistry (or related field) + 10 years of industry experience or Ph.D. + 7 years
- Competent understanding of the CGMP regulations in Product Development Manufacturing and prior leadership experience.
- Thorough experience in Small Molecule chemical process development
- Detailed organizational and communication skills