Company summary: An exciting generic pharmaceutical company is looking to bring a few key Regulatory members onboard. They are a leading healthcare group with a strong R&D presence, and work in a wide variety of therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, and dermatology. They have a diverse portfolio and are ready for their next key members to come onboard!
Team and company culture is fantastic, and employees here get some great professional and personal benefits. If you're interested in learning more about this company and their vision for 2020, please don't hesitate to apply!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing regulatory strategies for products
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Ensure products fall in compliance with global regulatory guidelines
- Other general regulatory duties, falling in conjunction with title
The client requires that all candidates have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant field
- 12 years in pharmaceuticals
- 8 years in regulatory
- Track record of successful filings
- Experience with generics preferred
- Strong communication skills