**Onsite Role in San Rafael, CA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an Associate Director, Real World to join their team on a 12-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- Doctoral degree (PhD, ScD or DrPH) or Master's degree in a relevant discipline (ie. Health services research, health outcomes research, public health, statistics, or pharmaceutical sciences) with at least
- 5 years of experience leading epidemiologic research in the pharmaceutical setting
- Implement observational research studies in-line with a product's Integrated Evidence Plan under the guidance of a Real-World Evidence Product Lead.
- Protocol and statistical analysis plan development and reporting of disease understanding studies (retrospective and prospective) relevant to the target patient population including, risk factors, natural history, burden of illness, treatment patterns, co-morbidities, co-medications, outcomes measures, and unmet need
- Support post marketing activities including design, analysis plans and/or reporting of post marketing safety and effectiveness studies/registries, evaluation of risk mitigation strategies
- Develop and negotiate research plans with external collaborators in academia or contract research organizations and work effectively to oversee external groups through the research process
- Perform targeted literature review for incidence/prevalence of disease; work with commercial team on product forecasts and write regulatory documents including Orphan Drug Designation applications.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?