Ready to make your mark in an impactful therapeutic area? A well-established, exciting biotech in the Bay Area is looking to bring a key member onboard their regulatory operations team.
This company is a leader in their space: working in the unique area of endocrinology and oncology, these guys already have products firmly planted on the market and are looking to get their next approval come soon. With products in phase I and III of the pipeline, there is no shortage of regulatory work to be done!
They're looking for someone to join up as an Associate Director, focusing largely on clinical documentation. Company culture is fantastic, and employees here get some great professional and personal benefits. If you're interested in learning more about this company and their vision for 2020, please don't hesitate to apply!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of relevant regulatory documentation
- QC review of clinical and regulatory documentation
- Other, extensive work with regulatory documentation
- Supporting and collaborating with colleagues
The client requires that all candidates have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant field (English or Scientific)
- 6+ years' relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills