A global-leading, pharmaceutical organization is looking to add to its growing Medical Affairs team, with an opening for an Associate Director, Medical Science Liaison Trainer. This person will report directly into a crucial leadership position. As the AD MSL Trainer you will be empowered to communicate key information about the company and its mission to key stakeholders and the MSL team, as well as demonstrate a strong medical strategic understanding and business acumen.
Create and execute NBG MSL Training plan with all new hires as well as entire MSL team. Teaching, coaching & mentoring new hires as well as all MSLs / Medical Affairs professionals; assisting with performance evaluation feedback (on an Ad Hoc basis) and overseeing special projects
Oversee the development and necessary approval (CRC, PMRC requirements) of all new MSL & Medical Affairs training materials on company's marketed Epilepsy, Sleep, Alzheimer's and other therapeutic areas within the pipeline products / disease states, and competitors including making presentations, and leading live / virtual training sessions
When necessary, travel to Medical Conferences, US & International, MSL training and Sales training meetings.
- Advanced terminal degree (MD, PharmD, PhD,) in medical/biosciences.
- Strong broad based scientific and pharmaceutical knowledge, as well as, excellent presentation, mentoring and teaching skills.
- Strong overall written and verbal communication skills.
- Desirable to have thorough knowledge and experience within therapeutic area(s) of either neurology, sleep or Alzheimer's disease; comfortable and confident speaking about multiple drug indications/disease state management and competitor products and data.
- Thorough understanding of the pharmaceutical corporate environment and appreciation for Commercial Operations including Marketing and Sales strategic interests.
- Understanding and able to effectively communicate the role and contributions provided by US Medical Science Liaisons and Medical & Scientific Affairs.