A top five biotech is looking to bring on an Associate Director Global HEOR to assist in the build out of their rare diseases pipeline. The primary responsibility of the Associate Director Global HEOR is to influence and deliver on strategies that optimize the supporting evidence and value proposition pipeline assets through each stage of the development, launch and post-launch phases.
This individual will work closely with Clinical Development and Medical Affairs colleagues on the incorporation of economic and health resource use parameters into late-stage development. Leveraging Real World Evidence prospective studies and post-launch development programs. One will also collaborate with market access colleagues to ensure payer considerations are incorporated into evidence generation plans, both clinical and non-interventional.
The Associate Director Global HEOR will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with Market Access and Regional HEOR colleagues to shape and execute on health technology assessment (HTA) early scientific advice engagement strategy
- Leads the economic modeling, comparative effectiveness, meta-analyses/systematic reviews, and value dossier development in preparation for launch readiness
- Follow best practices for HEOR data collection, analysis, modeling, dissemination, and publication; ensure the high quality of data collection and analysis
The Associate Director Global HEOR should have the following qualifications
- An advanced degree (e.g., PhD, PharmD, MPH, MS) and an educational focus in the areas of health economics or outcomes research
- 5 - 7 years of combined consulting and/or biopharmaceutical industry in health economics and outcomes research, with at least 2-3 years of experience working at a biopharmaceutical company
- Prior experience organizing and participating in HTA early scientific advice meetings preferred
- Advanced knowledge of epidemiology, clinical outcome assessment (COAs), reimbursement and pricing environment, economic modeling, clinical development and commercial activities desired
If you are interested in the Associate Director position Global HEOR role, then please don't wait to apply.