A top global biopharma is looking to bring on an Associate Director Global HEOR - CNS to assist in the build out of the Global Outcomes Research team, which focuses heavily on the commercialization of life changing therapeutic products. As a key contributor to the team, you will work within a multidisciplinary, matrixed organization to develop and execute successful HEOR strategies and plans for one or more therapies in an assigned therapeutic area. You will also use epidemiologic and observational research expertise, design, implement and communicate results of outcomes research studies, including epidemiologic research, that help achieve product-specific objectives.
The ideal candidate will contribute to contribute to the development and execution of plans to elucidate unmet clinical, economic and patient-centered needs and product value to regulators, HTA/payers, healthcare providers and patients. The Associate Director will design, generate and communicate HEOR evidence demonstrating the value of the company's products through each stage of their development, while providing direct support to ensure market access.
The Associate Director Global HEOR will be responsible for:
- Lead cross-functional and cross-cultural teams to execute HEOR research projects from study design to execution to communication of results, aligning business and stakeholder needs while managing to timelines and budgets
- Provide subject matter expertise to cross-functional partners to ensure broad understanding and appropriate communication of HEOR evidence in support of access and reimbursement
- Navigate governance processes, including presentation and defense of strategic plans, protocols and study findings to senior leadership to gain endorsement
The Associate Director Global HEOR should have the following qualifications
- Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., Sc.D. or Dr.P.H.) in a relevant discipline such as, but not limited to, health services research, health outcomes research, epidemiology, pharmacy administration, public health, economics, statistics or decision sciences, plus five years practical experience
- Experience leading project teams and supervising individual team members, with budget and timeline responsibilities, ability to operate efficiently and prioritize to manage multiple projects
- Minimum 6 years of directly relevant experience in pharma/biotech or CRO setting, with evidence of growth and increase in responsibilities
- Exceptional analytical reasoning and problem-solving capabilities with demonstrated abilities to think creatively and strategically to solve and answer key business questions/problems.
If you are interested in the Associate Director HEOR role, then please don't wait to apply.