Title: Associate Director Global Health Economics Outcomes Research
This global biotech based in Boston discovered and developed the first medicines to treat the underlying cause of cystic fibrosis. This company seeks a talented and motivated individual to join its Global Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) group in Boston, MA. This individual will be responsible for executing strategies that optimize the supporting evidence and value proposition of the company's Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) pipeline assets through each stage of the development, launch and post-launch phases.
The AD GHEOR will be responsible for:
- Develop strategic HEOR plan that supports the value proposition and commercial strategy of the T1D pipeline assets
- Execute on the HEOR plan by designing, developing, and completing HEOR-led studies that support T1D commercialization strategies and demonstrate value to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with market access colleagues to ensure payer considerations are incorporated into evidence generation plans, both clinical and non-interventional
- Leads the economic modeling, comparative effectiveness, meta-analyses/systematic reviews, and value dossier development in preparation for launch readiness
The AD GHEOR should have the following qualifications:
- An advanced degree (e.g., PhD, PharmD, MPH, MS) and an educational focus in the areas of health economics or outcomes research
- 5 - 7 years of combined consulting and/or biopharmaceutical industry in health economics and outcomes research, with at least 2-3 years of experience working at a biopharmaceutical company
- Prior experience organizing and participating in HTA early scientific advice meetings preferred
- Advanced knowledge of epidemiology, clinical outcome assessment (COAs), reimbursement and pricing environment, economic modeling, clinical development and commercial activities desired
If you are interested in the (Insert job title) role, then please don't wait to apply.