This global biopharmaceutical company based in Boston, has a desire and passion to put the patient population first through there innovative strategy and products. As an Associate Director Global Evidence & Outcomes you will be a key contributor on a team that prioritizes innovation, and excellence. The purpose of this position is to provide global outcomes research support for products in the gastroenterology therapy area. One will have the opportunity to lead program strategies with comprehensive evidence generation plans and component research studies that identify clinical, economic, and patient-centered unmet needs, and the comparative clinical, economic, and patient-centered value.
Essential Duties & Job Functions
- Contribute to the development and execution of plans to elucidate unmet clinical, economic and patient-centered needs and product value to regulators, HTA/payers, healthcare providers and patients.
- Design, execute and communicate results of appropriate tactical activities supporting those plans, including observational and epidemiologic research as well as experimental trials
- Communicate findings from these studies to relevant internal and external audiences as effectively as possible.
- Master's degree in a related discipline plus eight years of practical experience.
- Ability to understand regulatory and HTA/payer challenges for GI products; and to critically review data and assimilate strategies that take such environments into consideration is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one area of outcomes research such as, but not limited to, retrospective or prospective observational studies, patient-reported outcomes/health related quality of life assessment, clinical-economic modeling and analysis, literature synthesis/meta-analysis
This is an urgent position, if you are interested please submit an updated resume highlighting the relevant skill sets and experience, also this position does not provide sponsorship.