Associate Director Global Health Economics Outcomes Research - Rare Diseases
This emerging global biotech based in Cambridge provides technical innovation to create transformative therapeutics for patients with life threatening diseases. They are renowned for developing the initial medicines to treat the threat of cystic fibrosis.
The company in question is looking to bring on an Associate Director HEOR. This individual will primarily lead research initiatives and develop economic models and claims analysis for to support the products in the company's cystic fibrosis pipeline.
The AD GHEOR will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with Clinical Development and Medical Affairs colleagues on the integration of economic, health-related quality of life/clinical outcome assessment, and health resource use parameters into Phase III protocol development, Real World Evidence prospective studies and post-launch development programs.
- Collaborate with Market Access and Regional HEOR colleagues to shape and execute on health technology assessment (HTA) early scientific advice engagement strategy
- Leads the economic modeling, comparative effectiveness, meta-analyses/systematic reviews, and value dossier development in preparation for launch readiness
The AD GHEOR should have the following qualifications:
- An advanced degree (e.g., PhD, PharmD, MPH, MS) and an educational focus in the areas of health economics or outcomes research
- 5 - 7 years of combined consulting and/or biopharmaceutical industry in health economics and outcomes research, with at least 2-3 years of experience working at a biopharmaceutical company
- Advanced knowledge of epidemiology, clinical outcome assessment (COAs), reimbursement and pricing environment, economic modeling, clinical development, and commercial activities desired
- Prior experience organizing and participating in HTA early scientific advice meetings preferred