Associate Director - Formulation
- Location: Boston, MA
- Working situation: Hybrid Model
- Level: Associate Director
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline of innovative drugs, is seeking a talented and driven Formulation Associate Director to join our team of experts. If you are passionate about developing cutting-edge injectable formulations with monoclonal antibodies and leading teams to excellence, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
The Associate Director - Formulation will lead a project team, by designing and optimizing injectable formulations with monoclonal antibodies, considering factors such as stability, solubility, bioavailability, and immunogenicity.
The Associate Director - Formulation will:
- Supervise and coach a team of 4-7 formulation scientists and researchers, creating a supportive and high-performance work culture
- Coordinate with Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, and Manufacturing to establish and execute product development plans for injectable formulations with monoclonal antibodies
- Work closely with project managers and stakeholders to ensure smooth transition between formulation development and other phases of drug development
- Manage budgetary aspects of formulation projects involving injectable formulations with monoclonal antibodies, identifying cost-effective solutions and resource allocation efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality
- Collaborate with CMC and Quality, to support cGMP manufacturing
The Associate Director - Formulation has the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience within injectable formulation development with monoclonal antibodies (desired)
- 4+ years of experience in contributing to CMC efforts from Phase I to Phase III (desired)
- Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of experience, OR Master's Degree with 6+ years of experience, OR Ph.D. with 4+ years of industry experience
- Competitive 401K program, health insurance, and HSA accounts
- Long term incentives in the terms of equity or stock at this level
- Hybrid model supporting 10% travel to office location
- Relocation assistance provided for non-local candidates
Don't miss this chance to join a company that is dedicated to enhancing patients' lives through state-of-the-art pharmaceutical formulations. Apply now!