Title: Associate Director of Forecasting
Base Salary: $165,000- $175,000
If you are interested in joining a leading Pharmaceutical company that is drastically improving treatment in multiple therapeutic areas, then look no further! My client is a global life sciences organization that is looking for an Associate Director of Forecasting to join its growing office in the Greater New York City Area.
The candidate that I am looking for has a decorated Pharmaceutical career, with strong expertise in long-term and short-term forecasts, Production forecasts, and IC forecasts. This individual has a strong analytical background, as well as the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and senior management. This candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and shares the patient-first approach of my client.
The Associate Director of Forecasting will have the following responsibilities:
- Designing the company's long-term and short-term demand forecasts for the United States market.
- Collaborating with Senior Management, Marketing, and Finance professionals to generate business insights and inform strategic decision-making.
- Communicating with the company's internal stakeholders regarding projections of forecasting as well as product demand.
- Advising and working closely with the Field IC staff on strategy pertaining to quarterly forecasts of the United States market.
- Monitoring the company's forecasting models through effective utilization of data to ensure that models are accurate and up to date.
The Associate Director of Forecasting should have the following qualifications:
- 7 years of Pharmaceutical demand forecasting experience.
- Pharmaceutical experience in neurology and oncology.
- Forecasting expertise pertaining to data audits, patient and prescription-based modeling, and assumptions generation.
- MBA preferred, Bachelor's Degree required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Competitive base salary
- Negotiable signing bonus
- Excellent additional benefits
- Flexibility on relocation timing