Associate Director Biostatistics
Location: Brussels, Belgium
A global biopharma is seeking a Remote based Associate Director of Biostatistics to lead a team of statisticians within their biometrics practice. This is a significant time to join the organisation as they are growing their research and development department. You will be playing a big part in overseeing all the statistics activities from early phase up to later phase clinical trials.
Key Responsibilities of an Associate Director of Biostatistics:
- Oversee all the biostats activities and act as a point of contact for all Sample design and statistics enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Dealing with operational challenges and collaborate closely with the immunology department and act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on sample data.
- Finding problems to solutions during cross functional projects involving information sharing and applying best practices.
- Participating in the organisation's future programs and oversee the growth of the biometrics division.
Key Requirements of an Associate Director of Biostatistics:
- Extensive experience in Biostatistics within the life sciences sector.
- PHD in Biostatistics or similar to the relevant field of study.
- Experienced with all phase of clinical trials from early phase to late phase.
- Extensive experience in project management and leading statisticians.
If you are interested in the Associate Director of Biostatistics position, apply online today or contact Trevor Logendrant at +44 203 667 8379 for more information.