Currently working with a global leading innovative life science company is looking to enhance its research team with the addition of Analytical Scientists.
- Sr. Scientist/Scientist | Analytical R&D
- NY | Tri-State Area
This global leading research company is looking to keep on expanding and is currently seeking to add leaders to their R&D teams. Driven by their research, this company has dominated the industry time after time and has recently acquired other pharma companies to further their success.As a research scientist, you will be an essential part of the company's agenda. You will be leading a team of driven scientists to develop, qualify, and validate analytical methods; and perform testings using a variety of cutting-edge technologies. Your knowledge of molecular research will lead the way to specialty therapeutics to the market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to facilitate, analyze and interpret the data from experiment results.
- Ensure protocols are in compliance with company policies, and FDA regulations.
- Strong communication, organization, and multitasking skills are needed to lead, Install new equipment, processes, and methods for the solution of technical problems
- Hands on experience with HPLC, NMR, UV, KF, LC-MS, GC, IR, etc.
- Have experience in method developments(ideally from scratch)
- B.S or M.S in Chemistry with ideally 7 years of experience
- P.h.D in Analytical Chemistry is heavily sought after.
- Past experience working in analytical laboratories