I am currently working with a leading Lifescience company specialised in the sale of environmental monitoring and temperature monitoring equipment, contracts and services to a number of industries including Biotech, Pharmaceuticals and Labs. They are currently looking to continue the expansion of their European Sales Team due to strong sales and growth and are looking for someone to cover South Germany and the opportunity to expand into Austria.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Studies data describing new products to develop sales approach.
- Compiles data on equipment and supplies preferred by customers.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Developing long term relationships with customers.
- Advises customers of equipment for given need based on technical knowledge of products.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Advising customers of the most relevant solutions for them..
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into company CRM database.
- Attends tradeshows and events relevant to the company and products
- Sales experience in medical device/pharmaceuticals/biotech/Lifescience of at least 2 years in Germany.
- Strong German and English language skills
- Experience in B2B sales within Lifescience
- Travel up to 70-80% within the territory
- Experience in selling of services in Lifescience would be an advantage
+44 20 3758 8929