A market leading diagnostic company with a focus on capital equiptment are lookiing for a Application specialist to cover Germany and Austria.
Exciting opportuntiy to work with the only product in this market and the future of Automation.
- Provide support to customers during the evaluation, implementation process.
- Demonstration and Training of their Systems to current and potential customers.
- Develop account strategies with Sales Representatives aimed at increasing business.
- Conduct technical seminars and presentations at customer sites, trade shows and workshops.
- Provide enhancements for development and optimisation of the products
- Serve as customer advocate for timely resolution to customer concerns
- Participate in Technical material development and ensure all FAS customer facing technical material is updated.
- Travel required to client site locations weekly.
- Flying to and from home location to attend customer meetings and or workshops.
- Educational background in Molecular biology or similar.
- Knowledge of industrial microbiology lab (QC) environment while selling capital equipment and pull-through disposables a plus
- German and English fluent
- Networking skills to grow the business
- Experience in molecular and microbiology techniques
- Hands-on experience with lab automation systems will be appreciated
Travel - 50%
The company offer a competitive salary and bonus program.
If your interested in learning more, reach out today and drop me a message on linkedin or email me across at