Company summary: A well-renowned Biotechnology company are expanding on projects to add to their success; pioneers of Neuroscience. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the R&D team as an Analytical Scientist on protein techniques and technologies to help with the success and development of new Biopharma drugs.
This job will offer a great opportunity to bring your experience into a role where you can really make a difference.
The Analytical Scientist will be responsible for:
- supporting GMS laboratory activities with protein analytical capabilities and expertise;
- providing analytical support to small scale cell culture and purification studies in the context of ongoing tech transfer activities;
- manufacturing investigations and process improvement projects.
The Analytical Scientist should have the following qualifications/Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biochemistry or Bioprocess Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, or closely allied discipline;
- BS with minimum 5 years industrial experience, or MS with minimum 3 years industrial experience, or PhD with minimum 1 year of industrial experience;
- Solid technical understanding and hands-on experience with protein analytical technologies such as HPLC, UPLC, iCIEF, CE-SDS and LC-MS;
- Technical knowledge and experience on protein analytics;
- Hands-on experience in operating lab-scale protein analytical systems
I look forward to receiving your application.