Remote--Associate Director - Director HEOR Ex .US
This clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company headquartered in New Haven Connecticut portfolio is comprised of innovative, late-stage product candidates targeting neurological and neuropsychiatric diseases, including rare disorders.
They just received FDA approval, for the first and only CGRP receptor antagonist. The only oral CGRP receptor antagonist with product label claims including return to normal functioning and sustained durability of efficacy up to 48 hours.
The AD/Director HEOR will be responsible for:
- Familiarity with the role and importance of epidemiology and outcomes research in the multidisciplinary drug development and commercialization environment and process (involving multiple stakeholders) is expected
- Ability to understand regulatory and HTA/payer challenges and to critically review data and assimilate strategies that take such environments into consideration is required
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one area of outcomes research (such as, but not limited to, retrospective or prospective observational studies, patient-reported outcomes/healthrelated quality of life assessment, clinical-economic modeling and analysis, literature synthesis/meta-analysis) is highly desirable
The AD/Director HEOR should have the following qualifications:
- Developed and executed HEOR plan for an asset
- Execution HTA submissions
- Adaption of Global Value Dossier
- European Market Access Reimbursement
- Master's degree or Ph.D. preferred
If you are interested in the AD/Director Ex.US role, then please don't wait to apply.