Associate Director, Patient Marketing
Full Time- Hybrid (2-3 days a week)
- Develop and execute against Patient promotional strategy and tactical plans
- Cross-functional partnership with agencies, vendors, commercial, medical and legal teams to ensure successful brand marketing via print, video, email, etc.
- Create engaging marketing campaigns through the execution of strategic marketing plans put in place by the Marketing team.
- Develop commercial advisory board plan, identifying scope and participants
- Develop and execute Congress plan, partnering with Medical, to ensure coordination and alignment of messaging and strategy; includes virtual and live congress booth development, product theater decks.
- 8+ years of product marketing, digital marketing, field sales, and marketing planning management in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Experience with omnichannel, integrated promotion with an emphasis on digital and social media strategy
- Strong business acumen, leadership, and technical skills.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative with a strong work ethic.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA in Marketing or related discipline preferred.