This highly innovative agency focuses in delivering creative, strategic promotional medical education deliverables to their clients. The agency partners with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in order to provide strategic and content support across their therapies and devices.
They pride themselves on their high retention rates which are a direct result of their collaborative company culture. This opportunity would provide great visibility with senior leadership team members and incredible mentor-mentee partnerships. What really sets them apart is their intense focus on internal culture, providing a friendly, team collaborative atmosphere, and a suite of health and wellness benefits.
- You will partner with creative and scientific team members to assist in developing strategic plans for client projects.
- You will oversee execution of promotional medical education tactics from conception to completion with clients' expectations at the forefront and provide strategic input along the way.
- You will delegate tasks appropriately to junior colleagues, track budgets, and ensure timelines are meticulously followed.
- You will work directly with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of project outcomes.
- You will support and directly report to the VP, Client Services.
- You will manage and mentor direct reports, providing guidance for their development in the industry.
- 4+ years of experience in a Medical Communications Agency setting
- Minimum BA/BS
- Experience in Oncology/Rare Disease/Rheumatology a plus
- Competitive Benefits (Healthcare, 401k, Vacation)
- Tremendous Opportunity for Growth