Key Account Manager
My client is at the forefront of the cell and gene therapy space at who are looking for an experienced salesperson to join their team to expand their present across the north of the UK.
The company operates in 40 countries worldwide and provides innovative bioprocessing products and services to clients that achieve life changing results.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with key clients and customers in order to maximise sales revenues.
- Identify and understand key customer requirements and needs and provide solutions to any issues and problems customers may face
- Collaborating with the sales team by cross-selling or upselling to maximise profit
- Implement strategic planning to improve client results
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the life science market
- Achieved a bachelor's degree in biochemistry, biology, chemistry or related science field
- Strong understanding of bioprocessing and biomanufacturing
- Valid UK driving licence
- Competitive salary package
- Full training and career development
- Desirable work environment
If you are interested, apply now for immediate consideration!