My client is one of the leading providers of products and services for infection and contamination prevention. Their products allow world leading pharmaceutical and bio-tech companies to produce their drug or device in a safe environment. The company are rapidly growing in Europe and looking for a Account Manager (home-based/remote).
- You are our employee in the field and sell our life science products such as: equipment, consumables and services
- Independent advice and support for our customers, e.g. from the pharmaceutical industry, Research or medical technology in compliance with company guidelines and quality standards
- Close interdisciplinary cooperation to ensure the successful completion of customer orders
- Identification of market trends and derivation of the resulting measures as well as implementation and improvement of sales and marketing strategies
- Creation of monitoring, reports, sales forecasts and support in budget planning
- Organisation and participation in Sales fairs as well as implementation of training's and product launches
- Processing of customer inquiries and complaints incl. problem solving
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Sales experience in connection with technical know-how, preferably in the sale of devices and products in the scientific field
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills at all management levels
- Result orientation and entrepreneurial thinking taking into account customer needs
- Fluent English skills
- Up to 60% travel activities
- Driving license
Please get in touch to find out more!