A global and leading Medical Devices company is seeking an experienced Account Manager to cover the territory of the Netherlands. This incredible company has developed a completely unique and life changing system. They have received another CE marking and looking for someone who will be willing to stay in field, expanding the client's portfolio. These systems are truly transforming the lives of its patients.
They are looking for someone with strong market development skills, in order to introduce to the market this new technology and improve more people's quality of life.
Responsibilities include the responsibilities like:
- Work in close collaboration with the other Account Managers.
- Establishing and developing excellent professional relationships with key physicians and other sales process stakeholders
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to on board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Working with both clinical and administrative departments in hospitals
- Achieve/exceed agreed sales budgets.
One of the key requirements for this position is the experience in Critical Care. They are also looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Proven ability to develop new business and maintain strong business relationships
- Working knowledge and great understanding of the clinical environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch and English), organised and detail-oriented
Besides attractive salary, the benefit package includes:
- Strong career development prospects
- The opportunity to grow out a market and create business
- The opportunity to work with new, unique and highly innovative technology
- Great atmosphere and desirable culture
Please apply here if you are interested in this opportunity. Or, if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities, please contact directly.