Do you want to work with award winning company "Best Place to Work 2021?" Look no further, this company is the fastest growing agency with expertise in handfuls of healthcare fields. Not only do their services include pipeline and product communication, digital and social strategy, but also patient advocacy and engagement.
The Account Executive will be responsible for:
- You will be managing logistics and day to day client communication
- You will have the opportunity to create content for rare diseases, gene therapies, and specialized medicine such as newsletters, report summaries, disease educational materials, social media posts, blog posts and more for client and internal purposes
- You will connect and maintain relationships with various external audiences and ensure responses are timely
- You will handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
The Account Executive should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in healthcare and recent agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Science/Public Health, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism (preferred)
- Time management and attention to detail
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Annual bonus and 401k match after 90 days
- Paid time off and floating holidays
If you are interested in the Account Executive role, don't let this amazing opportunity pass!